NLP Premium Practitioner and International Certification
At this special NLP Premium Practitioner course you will learn how to use the most powerful tools from NLP to help yourself and others get more from life. The course emphasis is on coaching, so if you are looking for a course where you learn how to help others breakthrough challenges and be more successful, this course is right for you. Coaching exists in all areas of life, from parenting, business, education, health & fitness and financial management as well as professional coaching practices.
NLP is the original coaching model. The focus of NLP is creating contexts where clients access their own states of excellence which can be then transferred to everyday life.
Over the last 20 years coaching has emerged as a global industry and NLP remains at the centre with top coaches utilising NLP skills in their practices.
Ever find yourself repeatedly falling into the same emotional or behavioral patterns? Do these patterns prevent you from achieving a goal? Does it feel like you’re unknowingly sabotaging yourself? Are you tired and frustrated of feeling this way? Or even afraid that you will never be able to get past this?
Then attend our NLP Premium Practitioner and learn the tools and techniques to free yourself of the baggage that has prevented you from achieving your goals in life and help you improve your relationship with yourself and others to achieve your desired results.
NLP is the original coaching model, the focus of NLP is creating contexts where clients’ access their own states of excellence which can be then transferred to everyday life.
NLP Premium Practitioner Course consists of the 3 Modules a 4 days.
Modul 1: - 25- 28. January
Modul 2: - 22- 25. February
Modul 3: - 4 - 7. April
Module I is a four day ‘Core Skills’ course in NLP is designed to give participants without NLP experience working knowledge and practical experience of NLP core models.
During these first five days, you will learn the Core Skills of NLP to give you a solid working base for Part Two and Three. The skills you will learn can be applied in all walks of life where communication excellence, peak performance, rapport, goal setting and personal change are invaluable assets.
Foundation knowledge forms the base for any learning endeavour and paves the way for excellence at the more advanced levels. This module is designed to give you a solid NLP base required for mastering the specialist NLP coaching and New Code NLP skills you will learn in module two and three.
The learnings from module one have a lifelong application for use across different areas ranging from family communication, to business influence and life leadership. NLP is often referred to as the study of excellence, and this module goes to the core of that principle offering you a unique opportunity to address what has held you back previously and reach for excellence across all life areas.
What will you learn
Outcomes and framing
- Easily achieve personal outcomes
- Intention and attention and focus with outcomes
- Setting the frame to direct attention in group and individual contexts
Rapport skills and pattern detection
- Calibration of verbal and non verbal behaviour
- Explicit mirroring to develop rapport
- Micro muscle mirroring for non verbal influence and deeper levels of rapport
- Cross over mirroring – subtle out of conscious body and tone mirroring for influence and leading
- Leading and interaction
- Recognising and utilising perception of self, other and observer
- How to step back and evaluate performance and discover new choices
- Creating empathy and learnings
- The verbal and non verbal components of visual, auditory and kinesthetic representational systems
- Overlapping systems to help others have more choice in how they perceive the world
- Reading non verbal accessing cues, including eye patterns, tonal and body language shifts
Classic Code NLP change formats
- The building blocks of human experience and how we code different behaviours
- Utilising submodalities for increased clarity and focus
- Mapping submodalities for behavioural choice
- Classic anchoring formats for collapsing unresourceful states and stabilising new resourceful states
Personal congruency and the unconscious mind
- Developing rapport with the conscious and unconscious mind
- Detecting, eliciting and utilising involuntary signals in self and others
- Introduction to New Code NLP philosophy and change models
NLP Language Models
- Meta Model: Syntactic questioning to ensure precise communication
- The Milton Model, hypnotic language to layer change
- Verbal package, specifying what you want
- Framing, paraphrasing, misdirection and provocation,
The following certificates will be awarded on completion of successful evaluation:-
Classic Code NLP Practitioner
New Code NLP Practitioner