- How to establish relationships of trust
- How to communicate effectively with the thinking and learning styles of people you meet
- How to understand people and the thinking that creates problems
- How to manage your state in all situations
- How to approach issues from multiple points of view
- How to translate complex problem situations into solutions
- How to define well-formed outcomes and goals
- How to break complex problems down into manageable chunks
- How to fully understand the costs and consequences of certain actions
- How to fully develop solutions that are in line with your personal ecology
- The ability to instantly access problem-solving states of mind
- Strategies to ensure you are equipped with all the resources you need to resolve issues
- Strategies to ensure you utilise the skills of those around you to resolve problems
- How to ensure you fully appreciate time frames for resolving problems
- How to ensure you develop realistic and achievable problem-solving action plans
- How to frame the perception of the problem
- How to develop coping mechanisms to deal with complex situations
- How to understand models of creative problem solving
- How to set compelling and consistently achievable goals and achieve them
- How to discover exciting and fast ways of dramatically enhancing and changing your skills and thinking patterns
- How to improve results by challenging the things that limit your performance
- How to gather specific, high quality information from people and use it to achieve outcomes
- How to develop your creativity and flexibility
- How to be clear about what matters to you
How The Course Is Structured:
The course will provide a balance of presentation, demonstration and experiential exercises.
The coaching and feedback loop will be used to give self and others feedback on their learning and development.
And Finally What To Expect?
In a nutshell, as an effective problem solver you will build the patience to step back and see around, beneath and beyond the problem itself. You will learn how to tap into high performance states and boost your creativity. And most important of all you will start approaching problems through a lens of opportunity for your personal as well as professional growth. Now how exciting does that sound?